Who Will Speak Up For The Wealthy White Man?

Michael Savage can't figure out the answer to the question, so he too sees a civil war coming.

233 years everyone not a white male dealt with not being president. We elect one out of the traditional mold, and they freak.

What is with these guys on the right? Oh, never mind.

RELATED: Rush Limbaugh sees latino and can't think anything besides illegal alien. Not a single thing.

I can't wait for the hispanic population to exceed everyone else so I can welcome these scaredy cats to the world of being a minority.