Victory Is Ours

So, everything went well with CK's little procedure. He had been throwing up and was backed up, turned out to be a big time episode of constipation, but at his age (almost 10) he had to go through anesthesia to have it taken care of. Plus I am a big baby when it comes to him. But he's okay, just a bandage for where they had to put the drugs into him. He is Champion.

I just have to take the rest of the day to pamper him. More than usual, that is.

Thanks for the well wishing and good comments everyone, it meant a lot to me.

ck

ck

Yes, that IS a Washington Redskins dog tag.