Targeted By Con Blogs, Dem Rep's Office Vandalized By Swastika

The Republican machine isn't just making noise anymore.

Rep. David Scott (D-GA) told Fox News that his district office in Smyrna, Georgia, was vandalized with a four-foot swastika.

'We woke up this morning and my staff called me and said there was a swastika, a Nazi sign, painted on the sign,' said Scott. 'Which of course is very unfortunate, and I just feel very bad about it -- and really feel bad about the person who did it.'

As you may have heard, Rep. Scott's outburst of frustration versus the teabaggers made him a target on conservative blogs. Who's next?