Shaq vs. Oscar De La Hoya...amazing

by Ari Rutenberg

For those who don't know, Shaq is starring in a new TV series called "Shaq vs." It will feature him competing against other athletes at their own sports. In this video, shot on a cell phone camera, the mismatch between Shaq and Mr. De La Hoya is obvious from the start.

Despite the boxer's advantage in terms of skill and experience, the physics simply works against him... OK, its like watching a midget box a polar bear. Its ridiculous. I don't know if De La Hoya can even reach Shaq's face. And Shaq is a lot faster than I would have imagined. Screw Oscar, I want to see him fight Vitali Klitschko. Anyway enjoy!