Secret Obama Plan To "Desecrate" 9/11 Supported By... Bush?

Conservatives today are pushing this hysterical story about how President Obama's plan to celebrate 9/11 as a day of service is part of a secret leftist plot to control men's minds or some such thing.

With the help of the Obama administration, the coalition is launching a public relations campaign under the radar of the mainstream media -- which remains almost uniformly terrified of criticizing the nation's first black president -- to try to change 9/11 from a day of reflection and remembrance to a day of activism, food banks, and community gardens.

That's right, the idea of 9/11 as a day of service is totally an Obama plot, hatched...

What's that?

A flashback you said?

All the way back to the year 2008, when this guy named George W. Bush was president.

President Bush Renews His Post-9/11 Call to Service; Honors the Compassion of America’s Volunteers

The President gave a broad and passionate speech on the power of volunteers to transform lives and tackle deep-rooted social problems. Recalling the heroism of the first responders and the outpouring of compassion Americans displayed after the terror attacks, the President urged American to rekindle that spirit of neighbor helping neighbor that was so strong after 9/11.

“Volunteerism is strong in the country. But the truth of the matter is, the farther we've gotten away from 9/11, that memory has begun to fade,” the President said. “And my call to people is, there's always a need. You should be volunteering not because of 9/11, but you should be volunteering because our country needs you on a regular basis. And so today I call upon our fellow citizens to devote 4,000 hours over your lifetime in service to your country. You'll become a better person for it, and our society will be more healthy as a result of it.”

OMG BUSH WAS TOTALLY TEH COMMUNITY ORGANIZERRR!

The sad thing is, as this bunch demonstrated to us for the last 8 years, they don't give a crap about 9/11. They don't care about the people who died, and did the best they could to avoid prosecuting, kiling, and capturing those responsible. 9/11 has always been a political prop for the right, and that will never end.