Sean Hannity 2012 Presidential Run?

by Ben Cohen

Just when you thought Right Wing insanity couldn't possibly get any worse, we hear that GOP media coordinator and corporate spokesman Sean Hannity (who plies his trade on Fox News) is being considered by his fans as the second coming of Ronald Reagan.

An article in World Net Daily had the following headline:

President Hannity? Talker drops hint

Talk-show host says he won't rule out bid for White House

The story continued:

Hannity would make a formidable candidate, with the likability of
Reagan, good looks and strong convictions. He's also a polished
communicator and knows the issues inside out.

And he can debate.

Hannity apparently won't rule out a run, particularly if God wants him to, but says "I'm not sure that's my destiny." And that is probably the first intelligent thing he has ever said.