Michelle Bachmann's Son Joins Obama Reeducation Camps

Link

A few months ago, Bachmann spoke out vocally against the Obama Administration's planned expansion of AmeriCorps and derided the program itself.

'It's paying people to do work on behalf of government,' she told a local conservative talk show host. 'There are provisions for what I would call re-education camps for young people, where young people have to go and get trained in a philosophy that the government puts forward and then they have to go and work in some of these politically correct forums.

'As a parent, I would have a very, very difficult time seeing my children do this.'

Her son joined AmeriCorps.