Michael Steele's Solution for Medicare: Privatize it

by Ben Cohen

Yes, you hear it right, Republican master brain Michael Steele wants to privatize medicare.

Bob Cesca sums it up:

I wonder how senior citizens -- especially the town hall oldsters -- would feel about UnitedHealth and Cigna
taking over their Medicare. The "private market" that freely admits to
Congress that they make profits from denying healthcare to sick people.

By the way, Medicare isn't bankrupt yet. This is another Republican
lie/trick. But in order to keep it from going bankrupt, we need to pass
healthcare reform. Which the Republicans are against. Disaster
capitalism in action: Bankrupt it, then privatize it. And they've managed to use fear and lies to trick old people into supporting this nefarious goal.