Jon Voight, Whose Own Daughter Doesn't Talk To Him, Sees Civil War

Jon Voight, whose own daughter Angelina Joliedoesn't talk to him (from what I've read in the tabloids, he's never even met his grandchildren) is the latest Hollywood type that conservatives love. Somehow they never want their celebrities - to quote Laura Ingraham - to shut up and sing.

'The real truth is that the Obama administration is professional at bullying, as we have witnessed with ACORN at work during the presidential campaign. It seems to me they are sending down their bullies to create fist fights among average American citizens who don't want a government-run health care plan forced upon them,' Mr. Voight says. 'So I ask again. Is President Obama creating a civil war in our own country?'

I didn't mind Jon Voight in Mission Impossible and I enjoyed it when that snake swallowed him whole in Anaconda, but he might not be the best read on national politics.