Chase Vs. Colt

Coach Zorn made it official that Todd Collins would be the #2 Redskins QB, with Chase Daniel and Colt Brennan fighting for the #3 spot. Going in to the new season it looked like there might be a fight for #2, but Collins has looked quite solid while the popular Colt has suffered from poor play. Right now, Daniel has to be the favorite to move on to the roster.

The offense has looked as shaky in the preseason as they did in the regular season last year, and if the team has any success, my bet is it will be on the backs of the defense. If things go right we may see a lot of 3-0, 7-0, 10-3 games. Exciting! Although a win is a win.