Whatever Happened To Hank Paulson?

For some reason I have been wondering these last few days: what the heck happened to Hank Paulson? The former Wall Street Wizard for Goldman Sachs turned Secretary Of The Treasury under George W. Bush, he presided over the near-economic collapse of the United States. Not many treasury secretaries can profess to such things.

Not only that, but by allowing Lehman Brothers to fail he probably made the whole thing worse - not to mention not ringing the alarm bells at treasury to get Bush-appointee Chris Cox at the SEC to do his job.

In the transition to Tim Geithner, I'm curious where Paulson slinked off to. Much like with the FBI after 9/11, I think congress would be within its purview to find out - from his perspective - what the hell happened?