Video: Obama Birthers, Unite!

Nutty Obama Birthers lawyer Orly Taitz and Alan Keyes, join up to discuss the craziest issue in politics in the last 20 years or so. I hope they keep it up, because the more time they spend proving that Obama is a secret Muslim not born in America, the less time they spend dealing with actual real things.

I fully concede that even on the right this is fringe-y, but its a good amount of 'em on board. The other great thing in this video is Alan Keyes in traditional Alan Keyes mode. Which we love.

Also, kudos to CNN's Kitty Pilgrim for not being a dummy on this issue. Perhaps she could tell Lou Dobbs, who she was subbing for.