Tennessee's Paul Stanley Shows Us Those GOP Family Values Again

Link

A Tennessee lawmaker resigned from the state Senate on Tuesday after his extramarital affair with a 22-year-old intern was revealed by an investigation into an extortion case.

'Due to recent events, I have decided to focus my full attention on my family and resign my Senate seat effective August 10,' Republican Sen. Paul Stanley wrote in his resignation letter.

Of course, here's a law Stanley sponsored just a few months ago:

Adoption - Prohibits any individual who is cohabitating in a sexual relationship outside of a marriage that is valid under the constitution and laws of this state from adopting a minor.