Move It Van Lines Of Silver Spring Maryland (MD) - Do Not Use

Move It Van Lines Of Silver Spring Maryland (301) 438-3035 is a terrible moving company, and you shouldn't use them. Move It Van Lines quoted our family a rate of $646.80 over the phone. We gave Move It Van Lines of Silver Spring MD our credit card for a deposit on the move. They called us a day before the scheduled move to ask if they could do the move earlier, and we said ok. When Move It Van Lines Of Silver Spring Maryland showed up, they began loading their truck and then gave us a bill. Instead of the $646.80 they quoted, the bill was for $850.

Move It Van Lines Of Silver Spring Maryland tried to charge us $200 over their original quote, and refused to admit error when we complained about this ridiculous charge.

Move It Van Lines Of Silver Spring Maryland lost our business, and you shouldn't do business with a company like this who doesn't tell the truth.