Media Babies Still Upset HuffPo Called On At Last Press Conference

From today's press gaggle:

MR. GIBBS: I just have one quick announcement before we get started. In the week ahead on Friday that we e-mailed out we discussed the news conference on Wednesday starting at 9:00 p.m. That's now been moved to 8:00 p.m.

Q Thank you.

Q Thank you very, very much.

MR. GIBBS: Hell, let's go for 7:00 p.m. -- everybody seemed happy with that.

Q Is it going to be rigged?

MR. GIBBS: Is it going to be?

Q Rigged? (Laughter.)

Q The same 14?

Q Are all the reporters going to be told when they're called on?

MR. GIBBS: They will be given the same instruction that you were for the very first news conference, which I believe you weren't told, right?

Q No.

MR. GIBBS: Okay. That's one down and --

Q I didn't want to be told. I don't want to be told. And I don't think you should tell.

MR. GIBBS: And we don't.

One White House reporter told me privately that he was embarrassed by the MSM's caterwauling after Huffington Post was called on, but it seems that that's a minority opinion at best, within the cabal of the press pool.