I Assure You, The Death Star Is Fully Operational

Link

Organizing for America, the outgrowth of the Obama presidential campaign, has been doing a lot of grassroots work in support of health care reform lately, but the group, which is now an adjunct to the DNC, is also hitting the airwaves.

In what I believe is the OFA's first television ad, 'It's Time' will run on cable over the next two weeks -- the time period between now and the August recess -- as well as local stations in Arkansas, Florida, Indiana, Louisiana, Maine, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, and Washington, D.C., calling on policymakers to support reform.