GOP Health Care "Plan" Is Status Quo: Pray

Not only are the Republicans obstructing and making stuff up about health care plan -- they've got no alternative of their own.

Roy Blount:

“Our bill is never going to get to the floor, so why confuse the focus? We clearly have principles; we could have language, but why start diverting attention from this really bad piece of work they’ve got to whatever we’re offering right now?”

Shorter Roy Blount: We got nothing. The Dems have poopy pants!

Onward, right-wing southern party, onward.