Emma Watson Going To Brown, Potter Fan Boys To Follow

Insert joke about Hogwarts here.

Emma Watson is joining the Ivy League.

The adorable 19-year-old who won our hearts in the role of Hermoine Grainger in the superhit Harry Potter films will be attending the prestigious Brown University in Providence, R.I., this fall.

Emma confirmed the news in an interview with Paste Magazine Monday, saying, “I am [going to university in the Fall] – to Brown, which is an Ivy League establishment in the U.S.A. I’ve got a place there to read literature.”

My main issue here is that the kid from Harry Potter is now 19. What next, Zack Morris starts collecting social security?

I haven't seen the new Harry Potter yet, but they apparently somehow managed to make more money than Jesus despite me not attending.