Tony Blair Knew About the Existence of a Secret Torture Policy

By Ben Cohen

The Guardian reveals that Tony Blair knew about the existence of a secret interrogation policy that 'effectively led to British citizens and others being tortured'.

Hopefully, Blair will actually have to account for this. Having led the his country into two illegal wars, lied about it to the public, then washed his hands of the whole affair by dumping Gordon Brown in the middle of the mess, Blair has manipulated his way out of accountability with incredible guile.

I'd be happy to see him in prison, mostly because he was too smart to believe in what he was doing, and in my eyes more responsible. George Bush probably believed in what he was doing. Blair didn't, and did it anyway.