Panetta's CIA

I still support the idea of a non-spook running the CIA, at this point we don't need an agency sympathizer smoothing over reform. But after reading this piece I wonder if Leon Panetta hasn't already been compromised by insiders. I understand why the Obama administration may feel they need to move past the abuses of the Bush administration, but I strongly disagree with them on it. Bush and his policies have still left a major black mark on the American people. At the very least we should have a full accounting of the policies and people who broke the law in his regime. Panetta seems at best to be ambivalent about this, as is the President. They shouldn't be.