More Ire Over Buchanan Article

By Ben Cohen

More reader email on my anti Buchanan post:

I am deeply disturbed by the hatred and bigotry for white people in
this article: I also find it to be extremely hypocritical for this guy
to demand Pat Buchanan be taken off the air when Mr.. Buchanan has
NEVER collectively condemned an entire race of people the way Mr. Cohen
does in this article. The fact that an article like this could even be
written, today, without everyone who hears about it becoming outraged,
proves many of Mr. Buchanan's points. It is, indeed, ok for people to
say all kinds of nasty things about white people, our ancestors and
culture, do you agree?