Michael Steele: GOP Is A Hat

Jesus.

Some people wear a hat frontwards, others cocked to the left, he explained. Some wear it backwards, he added, echoing a past statement, "because that’s how they roll." But "the strength of the party is in this: ... the fact that you’re willing to put the damn thing on... The problem we’ve had as a party is: too many of our friends, neighbors, colleagues are taking the hat off, because we’ve decided we don’t like the way they wear it... The GOP is not about how you wear the hat, but the fact that you want to wear the hat."

Literally everything about Steele is the sort of crap they claimed Dean would do, but never did. (via)