Definitely Not Torture.....

Lakhdar Boumediene was held in Gitmo for 7 and 1/2 years without charge. And no, he wasn't tortured, because as George Bush said "We don't torture". Via Raw Story:

“Boumediene described being pulled up from under his arms while
sitting in a chair with his legs shackled, stretching him,” an ABC News
interview account Monday reported. “He said that he was forced to run
with the camp’s guards and if he could not keep up, he was dragged,
bloody and bruised.

“He described what he called the ‘games’ the guards would play after
he began a hunger strike, putting his food IV up his nose and poking
the hypodermic needle in the wrong part of his arm.

“You think that’s not torture?” he quipped. “What’s this? What can
you call this? Torture or what?” he said, indicating the scars he bears
from tight shackles. ‘I’m an animal? I’m not a human?’”

Why is no one in jail for this?