Michael Steele Offers to Fix Health Care!

michaelsteele-blog.jpg

By Ben Cohen

Super brain Michael Steele on fixing health care:

STEELE: So if it’s a cost problem, it’s easy: Get the people in a room who have the most and the most direct impact on cost, and do the deal. Do the deal. It’s not that complicated.

If it’s an access question, people don’t have access to health care, then figure out who they are, and give them access! Hello?! Am I missing something here? If my friend Trevor has access to health care, and I don’t, why do I need to overhaul the entire system so I can get access he already has? why don’t you just focus on me and get me access?

Steele, famous for his brilliant comment that "Not in the history of mankind has the government ever created a job" can't help inject his idiocy into subjects he knows absolutely nothing about. Yes Michael, it's absolutely that simple. Take Afghanistan. Why don't we just get the leaders of the warring factions into a room and 'do the deal'? In fact, we could solve everything with Steele's approach: Global warming, education, Israel/Palestine, just get all the big players in a room and have them hash it out!