Blog Queen Perez Hilton Gets a Beat Down

Canada Perez Hilton Punched by sororityintern.

By Ben Cohen

Far too funny not to link to. From Chez Pazienza:

I almost wasn't going to post anything about this, seeing as how any
publicity from any direction will only perpetuate the inexplicable
"nanoriety" of that idiot Perez Hilton. But man, if I don't point and
laugh hysterically at this, I'll seriously be neglecting my obligation
to make fun of those who truly deserve it.

By now I'm sure
you've all heard that Perez — née Mario Lavandeira, self-proclaimed
"Queen of Something-or-other" and sycophantic fame sponge — got his
ass kicked by a manager for the Black Eyed Peas at this weekend's Much
Music Awards in Toronto after calling Will.i.am a "faggot." You may
even know that rather than dialing, say, 911, he called for help via
Twitter (insert head-shake here) and has since posted a tearful, hissy-fittish response to the attack on YouTube, one that rivals Chris Crocker's infamous "Leave Britney Alone" video for sheer self-serving hilarity…..

I'll only say this: It's a shame the Peas' manager wasn't carrying a baseball bat.

The idiot actually lives in my neighborhood, and I've seen him doing interviews on numerous occasions. Once, a car drove past in mid interview, and a guy yelled out 'You fucking suck Perez!!!'. Spot on.

White House Policy On Anonymous Sourcing Reaches Ridiculous New Level

White House Policy On Anonymous Sourcing Reaches Ridiculous New Level

One of many complaints by White House reporters has been this White House's ever-increasing relianceRead more...
It's Time for NBC To Officially Give <em>Nightly News</em> To Lester Holt

It's Time for NBC To Officially Give Nightly News To Lester Holt

Where there's one lie, there are often many. These are words to if not live by then at least keep inRead more...
Clueless Glenn Greenwald Slams Murdered Cartoonists For 'Bashing Muslims'

Clueless Glenn Greenwald Slams Murdered Cartoonists For 'Bashing Muslims'

The decision by PEN American Center -- the literary organization -- to give its annual Freedom of ExRead more...