63% Approval

President Obama continues to be massively popular, with a 63% approval rating in the latest CBS/NY Times poll. Thats about double what President Bush had on the way out. Obama still gets high marks (55+) on economy, terrorism, and foreign policy. The only area of some concern is the deficit, and frankly everyone's concerned about deficits but wants money spent in their backyard. His approval with health care is iffy as well, but my guess is about 15-20% of that is probably people wanting him to get off the stick and get a comprehensive plan passed rather than playing pattycake with the right on it (I would include myself in that group).

And this

While Republicans have steadily increased their criticism of Mr. Obama, particularly on the budget deficit, the poll found that the Republican Party is viewed favorably by only 28 percent of those polled, the lowest rating ever in a New York Times/CBS News poll. In contrast, 57 percent of those polled said that they had a favorable view of the Democratic Party.

Heck of a job Rush, Sarah, Glenn, Sean, Dick, Karl, Michael, etc.! Keep it up!