Why Andrew Sullivan is Great

By Ben Cohen

Austin Considine of True/Slant on why Andrew Sullivan's in depth writing on torture sets him apart in the blogosphere:

In the shouting match that always accompanies issues like these,

particularly in the blogging world, it’s so rare to see someone openly

and humbly reconsider a position because it’s the right thing to do, or

because it brings the blogger and his readers a bit nearer to

distilling some essential truth from the reactionary sludge.

Except when it’s Andrew Sullivan. He does it all the time. Which is
why, as a newcomer to the blogging scene, I find I’m always learning
something from his work. Bravo.