They Need Some Sort Of Electoral Victory I Guess

Conservative blogs like Newsbusters are seriously debating whether the evangelical vote determined the outcome of American Idol. We all know the evangelical right spends its entire life focused on distractions that don't remotely matter, so if we can keep these rubes mass texting Fox and making money for AT&T in the process while staying out of our world? More power to them.

I hear the rapture will never come unless you lock in your votes for Dancing With The Stars. Go for it, wingnuts!