The Worst Hip Hop Video Ever.....

By Ben Cohen

I'm a big fan of the U.K Hip Hop scene (now known as the 'Grime' scene) as there is a lot of untapped talent and fresh energy. There are some great artists - Dizzee Rascal, Asher D, Roots Manuva and Triggs Vega are some of the bigger names, all of whom have unique styles and intelligent lyrics. However, there is always one idiot who attempts to single handedly destroy the genre with lyrics befitting of a 12 year old, and a video made with his dad's camcorder. I present Talapaton, U.K's finest Grime MC:

This chap from Yorkshire may actually one up Talapaton in terms of crapness, but he doesn't have a video I am aware of yet: