RNC Has New Daisy Ad, And That's Why Nobody Takes Them Seriously

Look at this. No, seriously. Look at it. It's a remix of the Daisy ad, trying so hard to be hip and edgy.

It's poo.

Actually, that's an insult to poo. Michael Steele is spending all this money from RNC donors on his friends and family and that's the thing they come up with? Are you kidding me? As a friend asked of me when we saw this ad - "You're doing this, aren't you?"

It's like I am. The RNC is now being run as if a liberal blogger were in charge, destroying it from the inside.

Then again, it's all strategic.

JESUS.