Please Listen To This Man

Fred Barnes, Fox News pundit and Weekly Standard contributor has written an article advising Republicans to be the party of "no" which he insists will lead to Republican landslides. As evidence he cites some of the resistance to Bush from Dems in the last few years. Of course, what Barnes misses is that Dems opposed Bush on things that were stupid or unpopular - and not often enough, quite frankly or they would have won back control far sooner than 2006. As opposed to President Barack Obama who is sane, not stupid, and well liked.

But then, I don't have the interests of the right in mind, so I advise them to take advice from the author of "Rebel In Chief: Inside The Bold And Controversial Presidency Of George W. Bush". Because who needs a track record when you're driving off a cliff?