Obama Trashes Cheney

By Ben Cohen

Obama at his withering best, belittling the former VP's continued media presence:

You know, Dick Cheney had a strong perspective about national security.

It was tested in the early years of the Bush administration, and I

think it resulted in a series of very bad decisions. I think what's

interesting is that, in some ways, Dick Cheney actually lost these

arguments inside the Bush administration...

...And so it's interesting to me to see the vice president
spending so much time trying to vindicate himself and relitigate the
last eight years when, as I said, I think, actually, a lot of these
arguments were settled even before we took over the White House.