Military Using Green Energy

By Ben Cohen

If the military can switch to using green energy, there's no reason why we can't. Spending $20 billion of tax payers money to fuel operations in 2008, the military has now decided oil is no longer cost efficient, even going as far as calling the excessive costs a 'National Security Imperative'.

It's funny how the bottom line can force serious and substantial change. While oil was cheap and easy, being an environmentalist was for sissies and wine drinkers. Now it's impeding on our ability to destroy other countries, it's a national emergency.