Michael Steele's Latest Shuck & Jive

People wonder why I give Michael Steele such a hard time. Well, it's for crap like this.

"He was not vetted, because the press fell in love with the black man running for the office," said Steele. "Oh gee, wouldn't it be neat to do that? Gee, wouldn't it make all of our liberal guilt just go away? We can continue to ride around in our limousines and feel so lucky to live in an America with a black president."

You see, Michael Steele is the kind of guy who sees no issue with throwing black people under the bus when its convenient for Michael Steele. And that's the case with so many black conservatives/Republicans. Even worse, Steele doesn't have the balls to do it when he's actually in front of black people.

Luckily for him as RNC chair, he won't run into too many of those.