Lost Season Finale: The Incident

Um... what? Spoilers below.
* The nuke explosion was more like the time travel effect. I'm guessing everyone's still alive.

* Hate how the whole Sawyer-Jack conflict was solved in like 5 minutes. And somehow Sayid who was bleeding out before it even began is still ticking.

* Jacob struck me as kinda pervy the way he stalked everyone

* Did Jacob bring Locke back to life when he fell out the window? Looked like it.

* So was Jacob's buddy in the reanimated body of Locke? Is Locke actually really dead?

* I liked how Bernard and his wife were just like, we don't care about you guys and the trauma du jour.

* Also enjoy how Ben Linus is totally unable to manipulate things for a change