Joe the Bigot Plumber

By Ben Cohen

'Joe the Plumber' (Samuel Wurzelbacher) has now officially made himself completely politically irrelevant with perhaps the most bigoted, uneducated and downright disgusting statement of his unlikely career. In Christianity today, Wurzelbacher said the following:

You know, God is pretty explicit in what we're supposed to do--what man

and woman are for. Now, at the same time, we're supposed to love

everybody and accept people, and preach against the sins. I've had some

friends that are actually homosexual. And, I mean, they know where I

stand, and they know that I wouldn't have them anywhere near my

children. But at the same time, they're people, and they're going to do

their thing.

OK Joe, God is also explicit in his desire for you not to work on Sundays, or you will be put to death. He also says that you can beat a slave with a rod, and as long as he gets up after a day or so, you won't be held accountable.

As for your 'friends' not being allowed around your children, maybe social services should check up on your suitability as a parent given the vile garbage you are feeding them. A plea to the media, please stop interviewing this idiot.