Joe Scarborough DoucheBag

By Ben Cohen

Bob Cesca rips Scarborough for his disrespectful comments on Jesse Ventura:

He "knows nothing" about torture and war, Joe? And

you

do? That's rich.

As to your question to Giuliani, Jesse is worried about torturing people like KSM because it endangers our soldiers.

"Mistreatment of enemy prisoners endangers our own troops who might someday be held captive." —Senator John McCain

That's why torture is wrong and illegal -- because it's incongruous
with our values as a nation, and it puts our soldiers at increased risk
of being tortured. Oh, and it's illegal according to both American law
and internation law.

You coward. It should seriously be a crime to be that dumb and on TV.

Unfortunately, it isn't a crime to be that dumb. In fact, it's a prerequisite for getting your own show on cable news.