Is Roberta McCain The Only Republican With A Spine Out There?

Looks like it. But then again, she doesn't have to appeal to the moonbat hordes that form the spine of the Republican party and who are lapdogs to Boss Limbaugh.

The outspoken and lively 97-year-old mother of Arizona Sen. John McCain appeared Wednesday night on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” and was more than willing to go where no Republican—at least publicly–seems willing to go on Rush.

“I don’t know what the man means, I don’t know what the man’s talking about,” McCain said of Limbaugh, when asked about her views on commentators on the left and right.

Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele had few allies earlier this year when he characterized Rush as “an entertainer” who doesn’t speak for the party. He later apologized.

Steele was “exactly right when he defined this man as an entertainer,” McCain said Wednesday. “And to my horror the Republican Party made him back up on it.”