Who Is Awesome? I Am Awesome.

The year is 1981. I went to a foreign country for the first time, a little place called England you may have heard of. My grandmother on my father's side lived there, and my mom and I went for a little visit. Flash forward to today and my uncle just happened to have a few pictures from that trip and emailed them to me.

Behold Oliver, 3 years old in 1981. Oh yes...

One wears these overalls with one button unbuttoned, so as to appear COOL.

And then one poses for a picture with your Grandma, to appear SUPERCOOL.

And then you stand out front of your Grandma, Mom, Aunt and Cousin... because THIS IS AWESOME.