This IS Them Being Grownup

Despite appearances to the contrary, the group wail by the right we're going through right now is the same junk they've always believed -- its just being exposed now because they're shut out of a government, and to add insult to injury they were shut out by a black man.

UPDATE: Glenn Beck stole his shtick from WWE's Kane?

Looks like President Obama's gonna have to give these rudy poo candy asses the People's Elbow.

MORE: This letter to the editor from Charles C. Wall to the NY Times sums things up nicely:

It never ceases to amaze me that conservatives view themselves as an aggrieved minority victimized by vast forces beyond their control. Conservative opinions are heard in every major news outlet, including this paper. Conservatives have held the presidency for 20 out of the last 28 years. Conservatives controlled all three branches of government from 2003 to 2006.

Antitax “tea parties” inspired by talk radio, like the one staged in Northport, N.Y., are the actions of spoiled children who are unable to confront the real problems facing our country today.