Right Wing Fruit Cake Twitterer

By Ben Cohen

Chez Pazienza compiles the idiotic twittering of a Right Wing Fruit Cake:

"The WAR wWIL start on the stepes of the Oklahoma State
Capitol. I will cast the first stone. In the meantime, I await the
police."

"START THE KILLING NOW! I am wiling to be the FIRST DEATH! I Await the police. They will kill me in my home."

"After I am killed on the Capitol Steps like REAL man, the rest of you will REMEMBER ME!!!"

"Send the cops around. I will cut their heads off the heads and throw the(m) on the State Capitol steps."

--
Twitter posts from 52 year old Daniel Knight Hayden of Oklahoma, who
was subsequently and wisely arrested for transmitting threats of