Paul Krugman, where the hell are you?

by Ari Rutenberg

The fantastically funny and creative Jonathan Mann, who has been trying to write, perform, and post one song each day, created this song, which captures perfectly, if not in great detail, my own frustration with Geither and Summers. As he says, when Krugman talks (or writes) it seems to makes sense. On the other hand when I hear the Administration, it seems like they are trying to straddle the line between the old free market orthodoxy and pure pragmatism, but without much of a guiding moral compass other than "try not to piss Wall Street off too much".

Thanks John!