No Sean Hannity, It's Really Not Funny

By Ben Cohen

I've watched this three times now, and cannot for the life of me figure out how anyone could find this funny. Check out this video of Sean Hannity and Bernie Goldberg laughing at Obama making a gaff due to a teleprompter malfunction:

Bernie Goldberg clearly didn't find this funny, but felt obliged to go along with Hannity probably because he feels bad for the out of sorts GOP cheer leader. You can't help but feel sorry for Hannity, as he clearly doesn't have much else to nail the President with. However, Hannity said nothing while George Bush mangled the english language on a daily basis, so there's only so much leeway you can give him. It really boils down to pettiness and desperation, two traits that are increasingly prevalent amongst Republicans.