Nationals Are Bush League

The romance of baseball back in DC is running out quickly. Not only are the Nationals a bad team, but they had their own team name spelled incorrectly on their new uniforms.

Right now the Caps seem to be the only active game in town, but since I could care less about hockey: 5 months till kickoff!

(Looks like the Marlins are 9-1, maybe I'll go back to cheering for them. I was a Marlins fan from the start, as the team got started when I was in high school in South Florida. They're the only baseball team I followed on the radio and actually paid attention and cared when they won their first world series.)