More Michelle Obama Fashion Nonsense

By Ben Cohen

I love the Guardian, but why on earth is this on the front page of their website (again)? The Huff Post is at it as well, and so is the Times in London. Michelle Obama is an extremely educated and accomplished woman, and the incessant focus on her clothes is demeaning to say the least. I can understand the interest to those in to fashion/clothes/style etc, but it has nothing to do with real news.

Supposedly the bastions of liberal/progressive thought, the Guardian and the Huff Post should know better. Anyway, I'll stop lecturing.

RELATED ARTICLES