Jonah Goldberg And The Teabaggers Play Pretend

In National Review, Jonah Goldberg writes that liberals were laughing at the teabagging protesters because their signs were crude and unprofessional and after all conservatives don't have time for that sort of thing.

Well I should note two things about that.

1) We're laughing at you because you guys hold up signs calling Obama a fascist and a non-citizen.

2) Conservative organizations like the Young America's Foundation were, in fact, handing out professionally made signage: