"Grassroots" Tea Parties

When people were protesting the Iraq War, they didn't have $500 a plate fundraisers. Then again, they didn't have sponsorship from Fox News, the backing of corporate lobbyists and the attendance of prominent conspiracy theorists like Alan Keyes.

Conservatives, you win! Bwahahaha!

(I should also note that my scorn for protests defies ideology. As I've said on this site about liberal protests in the past - they don't do anything in the modern age. Liberal protests weren't able to stop George W. Bush's unneeded war in Iraq, and the conservative tea parties won't stop Barack Obama from fixing the economy George W. Bush broke.)