GOP Deathwish Watch

In Virginia... Virginia! The Republicans recently oustered the state party chairman after the state went blue for President Obama. So now apparently some are talking up George "Macaca" Allen as a replacement.

Seriously?

Look, I'm a Democrat who wants to see Democrats win, but as the Republicans of the last decade show us if you aren't challenged you can turn rotten really quickly. I don't want the Republicans to actually win anything for at least the remainder of my lifetime, but don't go Washington Generals on us now.