Evan Bayh And Ben Nelson Should Just Be Republicans

Because not only did they vote against the President's budget, they voted for the Republican budget from planet insane. On a defining document like that, to be against the ideology of what we're trying to do here is just simple betrayal and a desire to put your own political capital ahead of fixing the country. I feel totally justified that my "Oh Hell No" sense went off the charts when Bayh was being bandied about by the media as a possible veep choice.