Clinton Slaps Cheney

The ABC News headline to this story is a little misleading. It says that Sec. Clinton "questions" Dick Cheney's credibility. There isn't any question in Sec. Clinton's words what she feels about Cheney's credibility. She, like the vast majority of Americans, knows he has none.

"Are you in favor of releasing the documents that Dick Cheney has been requesting be released?," asked Rep. Rohrbacher.

"Well, it won't surprise you, I don't consider him a particularly reliable source of information," responded Secretary Clinton to a smattering of laughter in the hearing room.

Congressman Rohrbacher appeared none too pleased and went at it again. "Madam Secretary, I asked you a specific question," he said sternly.

"Congressman, I believe we ought to get to the bottom of this entire matter. I think it is in the best interest of our country and that is what the president believes and that is why he has taken the actions he did," said Clinton.